Make sure to check out SEED NUMBER CONCEPT to understand how Seed numbers are calculated.
When can I use this method?
For checking any Division.
This method can also be used to check problems with a combination of additions and subtractions, multiplication and division also.
[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”PL23E10EA3FB67ABB5″]
Download Practice sheet for CHECKING DIVISION
- Make sure to check out SEED NUMBER CONCEPT to understand how Seed numbers are calculated.
- The answer to be verified should be written in the form → Dividend = Quotient x Divisor + Remainder.
- Any time you come across a seed number values greater than 1-digit, reduce it to a single digit value using the seed number concept.
- Any time you come across a negative (-ve) seed number; add 9 to it to get is positive (+ve) value. Do the same if the seed number is = 0.
- It is the fastest and easiest way to verify your answers.
Related Shortcuts –